Monday, November 5, 2012

bargain hunter












Top: Asos | Skirt: Banana Republic (vintage) | Bag: Vintage (available here) | Booties: DV by Dolce Vita | Sunglasses: F21 Men's

When it comes to shopping, I always hunt for the best bargains. I personally believe that you don't need to break the bank to create an affordable, yet trendy and stylish look. 

I purchased this Asos button up shirt a while back for its price and of course, I loved it for its gold buttons and fishtail cut. Because the fit is a bit baggier than I hoped, I paired it with this mini skirt and booties for a more feminine look. Couldn't resist sporting a chunky knit beanie as it just so happens to be one of my favorite things to wear during the fall/winter and it seemed only appropriate to throw on, as I'm still very much looking forward to the day when I can finally wear layers and scarves on a regular basis.

What're some of your favorite fall/winter pieces? Share!
xx




8 comments:

  1. Woww love your outfit and your style!!!
    I follow you, follow me too =)
    kisses!
    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fellow bargain hunter agreeing :) love the arm party !
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think that shirt is too baggy on you at all! and i love its little fishtail too- i'm so jealous you can still wear short sleeves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shorts! I'm so jealous that you're still able to dress for warm weather!!

    Stillwear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, and you take such gorgeous photos! Keep up the good work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the easiness of your tank...and that bag is so cute :)

    Mallory
    ReadyTwoWear

    ReplyDelete