(Anorak: H&M | Blouse: Nordstrom Rack | Jewelry: Madefabulous | Beanie: Forever 21 | Shoes: Vintage; gifted from my mom)
I've been practically living in these pleather leggings for the past few months and as per usual, I've been wearing a buttload of jewelry (mostly rings). As Oscar de la Renta once said, "A woman makes an outfit her own with accessories."
In other news...
1) I've been so horribly obsessed with the tv show, Entourage (oldie I know, but still good!), that I've been pretty much watching episodes back-to-back.
2) I recently visited the LBC and it was a dream; I miss it already.
3) Running your own business is a LOT of work and it definitely requires a lot of dedication and commitment. "Dreams don't work unless you do" (Am I right?!).
4) I've been re-inspired to start taking photos of my outfits and updating the blog again (let's hope this time it actually sticks).
5) I recently opened a Poshmark account and started selling things from my closet. Check it out!
It's been a little over a month since I've last updated my blog (so sorry again!). To be honest, I've been feeling uninspired about my style these past few months, hence, the lack of blog posts. Currently trying to get back into the rhythm of things, which includes putting in more time and effort into this blog and my business as well.
Anyway, recently, I've been so drawn to leather and the minute I saw these babies, I knew I had to get them, especially with their badass zipper detailing. It was a bit chilly outside, so I paired these shorts with these fishnet tights, which is my faaavorite thing to wear as of late. Funny story: As I was taking these tights out of the package it arrived in, I accidentally cut a hole in them. At first, I was pretty bummed, but then I liked how it added some character, so I just snipped some more holes and now they're perfect! It definitely gives off a more grungy, yet sexier feel which makes me love it even more! Dressed them down a bit by throwing on a denim jacket, a beanie, and some combat boots for a more casual look.