Saturday, November 10, 2012

mixed prints









Shirt: United Colors of Benetton | Shorts: Banana Republic (vintage) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Beanie: F21

Had a little too much fun mixing prints. Took these photos a few days ago when the weather was still nice and warm. You'll definitely catch me wearing beanies more frequently; just yesterday the temperature dropped about 20 degrees! It's finally time to whip out the sweaters, hoodies, and chunky accessories!

Also, I seriously can't believe that the holidays are almost here; it feels like it came by so fast this year! I got a jumpstart on my Christmas shopping and I can't wait to start sending out gifts! What are some things on your Christmas list?

Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend!

xx







1 comment:

  1. What a lovely look. Love how you mixed the different prints together <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete