Tuesday, October 16, 2012

old treasure










Top: F21 | Skirt: Urban Outfitters (Old) | Bag: Bally (vintage) | Pumps: Urban Outfitters (old)| Necklaces: Madefabulous

Burgundy has always been one of my favorite colors; it's timeless, classy, and absolutely perfect for the fall. I haven't worn this skirt in ages, mainly because I forgot I had it but I'm really glad I stumbled upon it in my closet. I can't get enough of the subtle pleat detailing of the skirt and I just love how it goes so well with neutrals. 

xx

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I LOVE the mix of lace and burgundy, such a great look! :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! :)

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of the skirt, definitely is timeless :)
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love the color of your skirt! Wine color which is so perfect for the Fall! Love how you pieced it with the lace top.

    xx
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love burgundy + cream :) They look so well together!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are simply irresistible!
    Love your blog

    I want to follow you but didn't see the follow button :(
    Check mine too? <3

    LOVE

    ♥ PETICHELIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove the lace, it so cute and perfect! Oh and I love bordeaux <3

    xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look absolutely wonderful! burgundy is one of my fave colors as well





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete