Monday, October 22, 2012

October Beauty & Skincare Haul















(EOS limited edition Alice in Wonderland 3-pack lip balm collection, Burt's Bees rosewater & glycerin toner, Benefit Feelin' Cheeky! Mini Set, Christian Dior Diorific Lipstick (038 Diva), Korres Lip Butter Collection, Origins Let it Glow Set, Origins Night-A-Mins Renewal Cream, yummy bath bombs)

Soo...this month, I went a little crazy with beauty and skincare products.

 I thought this was a fun post to blog about because normally I don't buy this many beauty products, but for some reason, I couldn't help myself. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for cute packaging or maybe it's because retail shops are gearing up for the holidays and are now carrying value gift sets. All I know is that most of these items were impulsive purchases, while only a few were actually on my shopping list. 

I've still yet to try all these products out, but I can tell you one thing: I can't wait to try them all! 

What are some of your favorite beauty & skincare products? Are you a sucker for cute packaging too? Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear them!

xx


all photos taken by me



5 comments:

  1. the christian dior lipstick looks so cute! i have to get one. just followed youu (:

    www.fayelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and pretty beauty haul! I adore those Korres lip butters. They smell so yummy :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Blogiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what amazing products! I am so jealous!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog and all the products you featured! Make sure to enter my Michael Stars Giveaway at Stiletto Beats

    xo
    Emily Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are amazing products since they work perfectly on your skin. I am interested in trying out these products too to see if it will work well on my skin too. I used to try and search for different anti aging or skin care products so that I will know which products are good and not. In this way, I could share it with my friends and love ones.
    obagi skin care products

    ReplyDelete