Monday, November 11, 2013

rebel














(Jacket: Gap | Tights: DIY | Beanie: Madefabulous | Jewelry: Madefabulous)

It's been a little over a month since I've last updated my blog (so sorry again!). To be honest, I've been feeling uninspired about my style these past few months, hence, the lack of blog posts. Currently trying to get back into the rhythm of things, which includes putting in more time and effort into this blog and my business as well.

Anyway, recently, I've been so drawn to leather and the minute I saw these babies, I knew I had to get them, especially with their badass zipper detailing. It was a bit chilly outside, so I paired these shorts with these fishnet tights, which is my faaavorite thing to wear as of late. Funny story: As I was taking these tights out of the package it arrived in, I accidentally cut a hole in them. At first, I was pretty bummed, but then I liked how it added some character, so I just snipped some more holes and now they're perfect! It definitely gives off a more grungy, yet sexier feel which makes me love it even more! Dressed them down a bit by throwing on a denim jacket, a beanie, and some combat boots for a more casual look.  

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Monday!

xx

Follow me at Bloglovin'!

 Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Shop | Tumblr | Twitter 

6 comments:

  1. I love this look! The yellow detail is great!
    xx

    http://www.evokeleblack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the grunge vibes are so intense, yet you still made the look your own! x

    sartorial-sass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so so beautiful!! Love your style girl!
    following you now , hope you follow back..:) kisses:*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meraviglioso outfit!! :)
    Sono una nuova blogger ti lascio il mio link se ti va dai un'occhiata e fammi sapere il tuo parere
    http://enzalorblog.blogspot.it/
    Baci Lorenza

    ReplyDelete