Friday, September 27, 2013

A Day in the Life of Madefabulous














Top: vintage | Cutoffs: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Topshop  

I basically just threw this outfit together without even really thinking about it. All I knew was that I wanted to keep it as simple and comfortable as possible, since I was going to be out and about with the boy. We had a lot on our agenda; thrifting, viet sandwiches, making terrariums, and potting succulents and cacti for the first time.

I threw on this embroidered floral top and paired it with my new favorite cutoffs from Urban Outfitters (these babies were on sale!). These cutoffs are definitely my favorite; I literally wear them almost every other day, which I know sounds gross, but in all honesty, I could care less, haha. They seriously go with everything and they're super comfortable.

On another note, the weather is finally beginning to cool down! I'm going to make it a habit to bring my camera on more adventures and take outfit photos.

xx


3 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, that bubble tea looks delicious!
    You have an amazing smile! (:

    Dress to Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's the thrown together outfits that come out the best :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!! Love the shorts with the boots!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete